The Wicked King Book Review

26032887


The Folk of the Air Book 2

description


YOU CANNOT END IT LIKE THIS! I REFUSE! 

Oh my god! I am having a mental breakdown. Someone sedate me until the next book comes out. You realise, Black, that I will need tons of books to forget how I need to read your next instalment. 
Oh man! 

I don't even know where to start. There are so many events and I don't want to spoil them - they are all important. But I will say, the title fits - he is bloody wicked indeed, till the end. He totally blinded me. I did not even focus on him, but only on Jude and who was the traitor. I was not that shocked when we discover who the traitor was - he was acting a little weird. 

Madoc was predictable but using that foolish pawn at the end to take the army was brilliant. THAT FOOL! As if I did not have more reason not to like her. She needs to get her heart majorly broken to be able to think for herself. Jude, just made me respect her more. She is not good nor she's bad but she doesn't give up. She is determined and so brilliant with all the schemes. I hope the time in the mortal world will do her good - have a liiiiittle rest and then go back at it again. I like Vivienne's suggestion even though it will mean 'listening' to Madoc. 

Cardan, man! He played us or he's playing the game on another board. Sometimes you feel like he really cares for Jude and back to dickhead again. I don't know what to think about him and psychoanalyse him will just get me a brain aneurysm. Do your thing, dude! I hope you bring her back and make her a real Queen IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! 

For now, we wait. WE BLOODY WAIT! *curls in a ball*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Summoned to Thirteenth Grave Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review