TV Shows of the Moment

Apart from being an avid book devourer, I am also a self-proclaimed TV Shows binger. I watch too many shows for one human that I need a app called TV Time to keep me updated and to remind me to watch the newest episode or simply BINGE THE HECK OUT OF THE SEASON! 
Netflix and chill, much? 


I am into superhero shows a lot- literally watching most of them. 
I do like the occasional romcom, but most of them are just filled with superpowers, dragons, bastards, arrows, capes, brains, blood and spaceship. ANYTHING TO KEEP AWAY FROM REALITY! 

Hence, when this one is not reading, eating or sleeping, she is watching:

  • The Flash
  • Arrow
  • Supergirl
  • Legends of Tomorrow
  • iZombie
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Orville
  • Santa Clarita's Diet
  • Jessica Jones
  • Luke Cage
  • Daredevil
  • Iron Fist
  • The Defenders
  • Lost in Space (2018) 
  • The 100
  • Krypton 
  • Stranger Things
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Shadowhunter
  • Shannara Chronicles
  • Teen Wolf (completed)
And a romcom I need to catch on, Young and Hungry. 

Yeaaaaah. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review

Chosen Champion Book Review