The Booklion introduction

A WELL READ WOMAN IS A DANGEROUS CREATURE

Writing, Reading, Reviewing and Editing – I live for words, breath in lines and breath out paragraphs. 

I have been passionate about writing and drawing from a young age, I started writing stories and having my big brother printing them to make small booklets. Even though some of the stories were rehashing old ones. I was already crazy about writing and reading.
In High School, I opted for Literature because not only I could read a lot of books but I could write reviews about them; their characters and the themes as homework and then obtaining marks out of them. It was at this time that my love for Shakespeare began – thee has’t nay idea! Obsess’d!
In University, I chose Journalism and Marketing because not only I could study language more and writing, I could also learn about business marketing and public relations. Which I could use for my future employments.
And then for three and plus years,I have been working as an Online Copywriter for foreign companies. I even worked from home in my jammies and I have since embraced my passion on writing contents and reading like a starved lion.
"Do what you love and love what you do" is what I strive for. 
Writing is something I hope to continue pursuing both as a career and a passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review

Chosen Champion Book Review