20 Things about Me

  1. I don't embrace the term Bookworm because I devour books rather than nibble like a worm. Hence, a  Booklion. 
  2. I write in a yearly diary every single day. I even write what I eat and the news of the day. 
  3. I have low tolerance on drama and gossips. It can be interesting sometimes but when it get borderline offensive, I'm out. 
  4. I am a huge DC and Marvel Fan. Don't ask me to choose, I love them both. 
  5. My superpowers include the ability to touch wet food in the sink without gagging and the ability to eat whatever I want without gaining weight. 
  6. I wanted to be a construction worker when I was a kid. Sexist remarks made me gave up on that. I must say I regret it a bit. 
  7. I have Ophidiophobia, which is the fear of snakes. Not a fan of reptiles but I will protect them if needed. My favourite reptiles are Dragons and Wyverns.
  8. I wish to master Shakespearean English and write letters to mine enemies. 
  9. I can either be superactive or procrastinate (especially at home) like a 17yo teenager high on marijuana. 
  10. I need to multitask to focus. Like now I am writing this while listening to CNN and babysitting my 4yo nephew. 
  11. While getting ready for any event, I will listen and glimpse reactions videos on YouTube. No music. Just people reacting to movie trailers, scenes, tv shows trailers etc... 
  12. I have been a Liverpool fan since I was 10yo.
  13. I have scenarios in my head where I am either a spy, an accomplished artist or a popular paper maker and book curator. 
  14. Personally, I am more at ease when I am single because commitment scares the heck out of me. It's the only 'field' that makes me insecure. 
  15. The only sport type of activities I love are swimming and hiking. Running and jogging are not my thing. I do yoga to chill and stretch. 
  16. The only marathons I am willing to do are Lord of the Rings movies, Hobbit Movies, Star Wars and all seasons of Attack on Titans anime. I could say Game of Thrones but reliving the deaths of some beloved character will depressed me all over again. HOLD THE DOOR!
  17. Favourite house chores include polishing the furniture, cleaning the windows, dusting, washing dishes (Asian household don't believe in dishwasher), ironing and washing the yard. You can say I am a little OCD. A little! 
  18. If World War 3 strikes I have a plan to move to Antarctica. I just need potato seeds. Penguins will be good companions and they're adorable as well. 
  19. I can be brutally honest or sarcastic and I am sure I offended people a lot. I always try to remain silent most of the time. 
  20. I have been angry for more than four years. Irritated yes but like I said I chose to stay silent. I dread the day I will unleash a fury on people. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review

Chosen Champion Book Review