Shades of Wicked Book Review



38388574


A Night Rebel Novel.

I nearly lost hope about Frost writing Ian's story. I thought it would never come, but it did and I read it and I LOVED IT!

I definitely devour that one. Took me four days and it would have taken me less if I wasn't working or sleeping.

I waited so long to read Ian's story and when I got it, I just swallowed it whole. He would be proud of me. LOL

From the moment I met Ian, in the Night Huntress Series, I wanted to know more. What resides about the layers and layers of sarcasm and assholery. He could not be that bad if he is so willing to help his friends. He treats them like family and would never hurt an innocent soul. In this book, we learnt it all. His deepest fears and the soft side of him. We even learn his true identity. I wished he would take the real name instead of Ian, the real name was much better and prettier.

As for Veritas, she surprised me until the end. The woman is badass and has, or had so many secrets that I nearly thought she was a God or the first woman vampire ever created. She is something, there is no name for her but I am glad she can't be beaten that easily. I really loved the interaction between Ian and Veritas, their chemistry and their partnership.

The actions at the end nearly exhausted me, effing Dagon and his demonic tricks. I don't know why I thought he would just perish quickly. Ugh.

This book's cliffhanger made me more frustrated than Vlad's series. I want more of Ian and Veritas, I need their reunion scene and I want them to kick Dagon's ass more and more until he's finally dead. The wait will be long and painful like silver in a vampire's ass, but WE SHALL WAIT!

One more thing, especially for those who know about Frost's books and her universe, we got to see the rest of the band as well, even Cat and Bones! I nearly screamed.

2019! You need to come soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review

Chosen Champion Book Review