Chosen Champion Book Review

43831563. sy475

Chosen Champion, Book 2, Vortex Chronicles

You did not just end the book like this!
Fortunately, the next one comes within a week. And contrary to the first book, this one kept me on edge with Vi going on her adventure. I was excited for her that she would finally meet Taavin and then scared as well since she will meet the enemy and as the crown princess, people will just use her to gain more power. 

I think the one thing that stood out most in this book is the reveal of the traitor. I must say I am not happy that I wasn't surprised. I was suspicious of that person since the Winter Solstice festival and the person was always grumpy, or on edge. I don't know how to describe it but I know that I did not trust that person at all.  Well, good riddance, though knowing the father of the traitor, I felt a little sad. He doesn't deserve that. I like him from Air Awaken's chronicles. Ugh! 

And the second thing that stood out in this book is meeting Vhalla, again. It was like meeting an old friend and knowing that she's afflicted too, with Aldrik went to find a cure. I started to panic. You cannot do this to us, to them. They are the original. The power couple!!! They need to be together, to be healthy together. To hell with that ice woman pirate, whatever she is. Aldrik and Vhalla deserved, deserve and will always deserve a happy ever after. With both of their children now. 

Anyway, we progress a bit in Vi learning to control her powers and she is pretty amazing at it. Even escaped an ice prison to kill a traitor. I stan a powerful woman. And now that she is with the voice, they must be unstoppable in saving the world.  

I can't wait to read on her adventure on the Crescent Continent. 

Book 3, Failed Future will be out on 21st July!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead Book Review

Summoned to Thirteenth Grave Book Review

Vortex Visions Book Review